Welcome to Renaissance Accounting, LLC, a new business with a long history. With over 20 years of accounting experience in multiple fields, including large and small businesses, non-profits and public accounting, you can be sure your finances are in good hands. Being a certified, seasoned professional means I practice an important set of standards and am dedicated to giving you a reliable and personalized customer experience that fits within your budget.
What We Do:
Renaissance Accounting focuses on four main areas:
Become involved in our referral program and receive $40 worth of yumminess at Sweet Ladies Bakery for every new client I work with. Click here to see how it works.
Not sure what accounting services your organization or business needs? No problem, we can help!
- Recording daily financial transactions
- Paying bills and performing check runs
- Bill preparation for customers and managing collections
- Filing any loose ends
- Reconciling bank accounts and credit cards
- Preparing financial statements and board packages
- Federal form 1040 (limited slots available)
- Federal form 990
- Federal form 1065
- Payroll filings
- Quarterly filings
- Year end book closing
- Cash to accrual accounting conversion
- Audit schedule preparation
- Serve as liaison between you and your auditor
- Fulfill auditor PBC request